A Message for All Those Who Purchased Tickets to the Guaranteed Rate Gotham Classic
December 18, 2021
PRINCETON, N.J. – A message for all those who purchased tickets to the Guaranteed Rate Gotham Classic:
Please be advised that the Seton Hall vs. Iona game originally scheduled to take place as part of the Guaranteed Rate Gotham Classic at Madison Square Garden on December 18, 2021, has now been canceled. Your tickets are still valid for the remainder of the Guaranteed Rate Gotham Classic featuring St. John’s vs. Pittsburgh at Noon, however refunds are available at all points of purchase. If you purchased your tickets through the Madison Square Garden Box Office please call the Guest Relations Department at 212-465-6225.
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for this event:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- New York City requires all guests age 12 and older to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under age 12 can attend events with a vaccinated adult, but ages 5 to 11 are required to provide proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
On the day of the event, all guests age 5 and older will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, photo on their smartphone, or mobile app. Anyone 18 years or older will need to also present a government-issued ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
Share this Post
The Gazelle Group | 475 Wall Street | Princeton, N.J. 08540 | 609.921.1300 | gazellegroup.com